Muslin Bamboo Swaddle Sky
Composition : 70% Bamboo Fiber 30% Cotton
Your baby's skin is sensitive, delicate and prone to painful irritation. It requires special protection and care. For the youngest, we present our products, made of 70% Bamboo Fiber 30% Cotton.
Our muslin swaddles / blankets are available in two sizes: 60x60cm, 120x120cm (Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement)
They have many applications:
- swaddles 60x60cm you can use as a wrapper to wrap the newborn tightly in the first few days and protect it from the tiring camo effect, as a cover, as a changing blanket, while taking a bath, the swaddle is an excellent wrapper that protects the baby after bathing, not allowing it to cool down, as a towel and of course for sleeping for the older toddler, blanket, sheet.
- the big swaddle 120x120cm - thanks to the bamboo's natural ability to stop harmful UV radiation, it's great as a protective cover for a stroller, summer blanket, cape. The bamboo fabric "breathes", giving away unnecessary heat and has thermoregulatory properties, keeping the temperature 2-3ºC lower than the surroundings.
**THE UNIQUE PROPERTIES OF OUR BAMBOO SWADDLES**
– our swaddles are made from 70% pro-health bamboo fibre,
– delicate and soft as silk, but durable and hard-wearing
– does’t provoke allergic reactions and is safe for our skin
– has antibacterial and antifungal properties confirmed by test in Passage Cosmetics Labolatory
– perfect absorbs water, up to 60% better than cotton
– stops harmful UV radiation
– has thermoregulatory properties, when is hot it gives a feeling of coolness and on the other hand in winter it provides nice warmth
– is anti-odour, eliminates unpleasant smells and remains fresh for a long time.